Thursday 13 November 2008

Meeting Snow Factory in Person

I have just sent an e-mail:

Dear 蘇立文、黎懿慧

As our pre-campaign strategy deadline is approaching, we would like to meet you in person, and ask several questions concerning your marketing positioning (including online marketing strategy), your industry background (competitors, consumers, seasonality of your goods...).

If possible we would like to meet you tomorrow, the Friday of November 14th. It will take less than an hour, and please don't worry about language barrier, we are able to converse both in Chinese and in English.

We'll bring the Google's official Letter to Business along with us. If not mistaken, your address is: 台北市中正區汀州路二段201巷7號1樓. Hope to hear from you either by mail or telephone soon.

Regards:
鄯安宇, 學號: B94701155
手機: 0953267493
工管系四年級
國立台灣大學

Because I have just sent it, so haven't received any answer yet. Hopefully they will let us see them tomorrow. I have class at 3:30, but if they agree to see us, I will just ditch it (we are too close to the deadline). The questions to be asked are according to what Google requires for pre-campaign strategy report contents. I will print out the official letter to business tomorrow. Hope that you all have been over the requirements, and I will need at least one person to come with me to the place, otherwise I will have hard time to be convincing. Please be sure to read what areas should be covered in the pre-campaign paper. Most of the answers will be provided by the business. Contact me through any method, as I have put my phone above...

Regards:

Amraa

No comments: