Monday 5 January 2009

About Google Post Campaign

First of all, I would like to thank Andrea and Deniz for providing me such detailed information about how our campaign went. I have all the necessary files for the report.
Second, due to simultaneous projects and reports I am preparing for this finals, I still have not finished the last version, or the combined version of the report. Please don't worry, I will finish it before dawn, possibly earlier than that.
Since, it is impossible to make slide show without the final version, I'll have to do that part too.
I'll be ready to present for tomorrow morning according to the slides, but should anyone wish to present certain parts of the report, please feel free to do so.
I am just trying to pull my own weight, not trying to impress anyone or anything.

Regards

Amraa

No comments: